Friday, February 29, 2008

Starstruck in Zapallar

That last post was way too gloomy. Yes, I am far away from the glamour of the Oscars and other such stuff in the US, but that doesn't mean I haven't been celebrity spotting here in Zapallar, the most exclusive beach in Chile, ya heard? Here's a partial list of all the famous folks I've rubbed shoulders with:
1.Diego Muñoz, a hot on tv, raggedy in real life star of Chilean teleseries
2. Luciano Cruz Coke, another soap star with a hipster moustache who came into our store. When he asked if he could smoke outside while reading to his son, my coworker Pao said, "well, if you want to smoke in front of your child, that's your decision." Take THAT Mr. Rich and Famous!
3. Carlos, a Manhattanite with Chilean parents who produces episodes of MTV's "True Life." He's still considering Bekah and I's proposal of "True Life: I Make Construction Paper Sea Creatures."
4. A host of a Chilean morning show with impressive boobs and highlights.
5. Leelee, an acquaintance of my boss who stayed with us and revealed that she designed the bouquet for Usher's (unfortunately canceled) wedding!!

No comments: