Sunday, April 20, 2008

Adults are CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!


So, looks like I was right about the "for now" stuff re: the apartment. In the last couple of weeks, I have watched ol Clau head towards a complete mental breakdown (as evidenced by his simultaneous amassing of cigarettes and nicotine patches). On Wednesday, after I calmly complained about his cancelling the cleaning service we are paying for, he told me, "Abby, dejáme la pieza al fin de mes." Translation :"Abby, leave me the room at the end of the month I AM PSYCHO." After the typical Loomis hysterical crying, I decided to take this as an opportunity to get to know another living space in Córdoba (I have officially given up my dream of stability and getting settled). Right now I'm choosing between two different options (and STILL not talking to Claudio, awkward! The only things he's said to me in 5 days are "clean your room" and "take your feet off the table") that are both pretty sweet. Update soon!

1 comment:

joe said...

boom boom! i've been loving the blog, it really sounds like you've been having a great and wild time down there, lots of interesting characters! we miss you here in the states tho, how long are you there for? hope all is well!